Thursday 17 September 2015

Long Live The Blog!

So, I've been rather busy recently (this work/life balance thing has gone a bit skewiff recently... in a good way...) which means I just don't have time for the blog anymore (or the cleaning, gardening, painting...). 

And I've been pretty close to jacking it all in (the blog that is, not life!). I even talked about switching it over to Facebook where I could get away with posting shorter, simpler posts along with a few pics. But then I realised that I wouldn't be able to search through my posts, that linking to them could be a bit trickier and that some posts would just get lost on the page. 

So I think the way forward is to keep things short and sweet. Hell, nobody reads this thing in any real detail anyways (apart from my mum of course)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment