Wednesday 23 February 2011

When will I, will I be famous?! New Blog

When I first started this blog, it was purely a hobby, a project, something to keep me occupied. I love food and I also like to write so a food blog made perfect sense to me.

Well, a few weeks ago I got in touch with Exposed Magazine and they liked my blog, so much so that they wanted me to write one for them. Wow. I can't begin to tell you how chuffed that made me feel! I really enjoy writing this blog, but to know that people enjoy reading it is pretty cool!

So here it is........ Clare's Foodie Blog

It's gonna be purely about Sheffield food; restaurants, produce, recipes etc. My first post is about a trip to the Sheffield Farmers Market where I got to meet a few producers and chat about their food. I'll be keeping this one up too to cover non-Sheffield stuff and also to complement some of the Exposed blog posts. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment